ReservationsClick Here for Reservation Info.
Find usDirections to the Hotel.
Enjoy one of Homer’s finest original log hotels, rich in tradition and true hospitality, located in the heart of downtown Homer, Alaska. Walking distance to all the downtown shops, visitor centers, art galleries, the Pratt Museum, entertainment and restaurants.
The Heritage Hotel is the Alaskan’s choice in Homer with a wide variety of comfortable and historic guest rooms. We can accommodate every traveler with a variety of bed styles, from singles to families. Several apartment style suites feature separate entrances and Jacuzzi tub.
- Cable TV and Phones in every room with free local calls
- All guest rooms have private bathrooms
- Restaurant located next door
- Pet Friendly
- Non-smoking facility
- Free high speed wireless internet
- Guest laundry and common area
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Discounts Available for Military and Seniors
- Special Group Rates
- Weekly Rates-$595. June & July – $495. August to Sept. 7-$250 Winter
Now offering no-fee, full service tour desk arrangements! Our helpful staff can find the perfect trip for you and book it at no additional charge. We have trips on many fishing charters for halibut and salmon, or eco-oriented tours such as kayaking, tidal tours, flightseeing, wildlife bay cruises, and birdwatching.
Let us handle the phone calls and timely arrangements, you simply show up and enjoy. Click on the “Tour Desk” tab for detailed information.